Friday, September 4, 2009

If I Pondered, Than You Should Too!

I usually hate these kind of lists, but this one caught my attention. It made me think about these everyday things, that you normally don't stop to think about. So, because I stopped to ponder these things, you just might like to do it also. Enjoy!

Oh, and these are only my favorite questions.

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth ?
Popcorn and Coca-Cola - my favorite 3pm snack while at work.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
My pup and my hubby this morning - they were both being so sleepy-drunk-cute. Love the mornings with them.

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes, but I honestly don't want to. And I love that I feel this way.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
I think it was Monday night, or Tuesday night, honestly I don't remember. It's all ready forgiven and forgotten.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
If I stay true to the question - my hubby, I think. But, since I consider my pup part of the fam, she was the last victim of my camera frenzy.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
Yes, so far. Today has been very stressful, but it is Friday. I have no idea what the evening has in store.

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yes, please! But, do I believe in a week without TV, sadly no.

16. Are you upset about anything?
No, pretty chilled right now.

18. Are you a bad influence?
This is a very funny question for me to answer, because if I am truthful the answer is probably yes, but I think my "bad" influence is always needed ;o)

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
My glasses, some form of caffeine, a noise maker - meaning: Ipod, Pandora, radio, TV, etc - I hate silence!

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"Yes, I haven't moved since we last talked." - Hubby. This was the answer to my plea to make homemade ice-cream tonight (Friday) instead of last night (Thursday). He was sitting in traffic after getting out of NCSU's football game.

28. What song is stuck in your head?
I'm writing this while Sine I've Been Loving You by Led Zepplin is playing, so that's what's in my head.

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Johnny Depp - that's the only person I'll allow to scared the crap out of me by knocking on my window at 2am.

30. Wanna have grandkids by the time you're 50?
Hell NO!

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Have to do: Nothing - which is orgasmic to be able to say that. Want to do: Lots - clean the house, finish painting master bedroom, go shopping for fabric for curtains, play with my pup, hang out with my hub, read, etc.

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Talk too much, therefore, probably think too little.

**

2 comments:

Labels

Counter