Sunday, December 13, 2009

Asheville - My Heaven in NC!

Asheville, NC holds a very dear place in my heart. There are so many things that make this city an amazing place: amazing restaurants, awesome art, great people, Windy Gap, drum circles, amazing local breweries, breath taking mountains, and as you can see, I could go on for pages.

I just wanted to take the time to share with the few of you who read the crazy things I sporadically post on this blog,  a few pictures I've taken this Fall and Winter while I visited Asheville.

The Blue Ridge Parkway in September:
Blue Ridge Mts 1

Blue Ridge Mts 2

Blue Ridge Mts 3

Windy Gap, a Young Life camp in Weaverville, right outside of Asheville. This is where I met my hubby, 6 and 1/2 years ago. These were taken last week.
Windy Gap 1

Windy Gap 2
Our Save the Date for our wedding, was taken at the bench above.

Windy Gap 3

Windy Gap 4

Windy Gap 5

Every time I go to Asheville, I have to eat at Doc Chey's. In my opinion, best noodle restaurant ever!
Doc 1

Here are a few links for you to check out, if you'd like to know more about these places:

1 comment:

Labels

Counter