Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy 5 Years to US

Friday, March 19th was our 5 year anniversary. To celebrate it we went to dinner at my favorite restaurant in Raleigh, Second Empire.


It was my second time there, but I can honestly say that it is, in my opinion, the best restaurant in Raleigh. We ate downstairs at the Tavern, which has a much warmer atmosphere than upstairs, at the main restaurant. I wore my new Free People dress, which I don't have a picture of, but I would love to show you the new dress I want from Free People: My New Free People Obsession.

An evening with great food (did I mention that I had the best creme brule for dessert?), a great dress, and a wonderful hubby - perfect way to celebrate the wonderful 5 years we've had.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Counter