I have a slight addiction to blog reading. I can sit in front of a computer for hours, just going from one blog to the next. It’s actually rather therapeutic, and inspiring. The reason why I am telling you this, is because most, if not all, the blogs I’ve been reading lately are doing some sort of year recap. With all this reminiscing in mind, I decided that it was time for my recap blog entry, but instead of looking back at 2009, I want to look back at the ’00 decade.
It was a rather important decade for me; some would even say that it was the most monumental decade I’ve lived – keeping in mind that I am about go into my 3rd. Here is a short review, in somewhat of a chronological order:
- I was given a second chance by everyone, and moved back to the US.
- I made the decision to change my life around, and go back to God.
- I got a tattoo.
- Graduated from High School – honestly, I never thought it would happen.
- Graduated from College – Whoa! Much less this one!
- I met and married the love of my life – He’s freaking awesome!
- Became part of great families.
- Got a brother and two sisters – which honestly, I suck at communicating with them, but hopefully, I’ll get better.
- Moved a lot!
- Saw and hiked the Grand Canyon.
- Became an aunt 4 times.
- Went to Europe twice.
- Went to Brazil twice.
- Made great friends.
- Bought a house!
- Got a dog. She’s the cutest pup in the world!
- Had great jobs – and still do.
- Discovered hidden talents.
- Got to know myself better.
There it is, a short list of my last decade. It was a great decade, I had a blast! Hope you did too.